Answered By: Winnifred Wong Last Updated: Jul 26, 2021 Views: 67
1. Select the session you would like to join
2. Click the registration button
3. At the Calendar of Events default page:
- If you are a CURRENT staff, visitor or student of NUS, click on the text in red 'click here to login'. Go to step 4.
- If you are a prospective/incoming NUS student or public member, skip the red text and select the User Type category that fits you. If entering your NUSNET ID does not work (e.g. e0123456 OR nusstu\e0123456), please use your NUS application number.
4. You will be brought to the university's sign-on page.
Enter the domain that applies to you, followed by a back slash, then your NUSNET id
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Citation Manager
- Research Impact
- Exam Papers
- Document Delivery
- Open access
- Library IT Related Issues
- Research Data Management
- Mobile Apps
- Scopus ID