Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 4127
To restrict a search in FindMore to ebooks only, select "items with full-text online" and "book/ebook"
Click on the title or "Full Text online" and in the library record click on the link to the ebook (see below) to get to the ebook.
Not every title is available as an Ebook.
Ebooks are available on many different platforms (where we have selected access) including
- EBSCO E-Books (formerly NetLibrary)
- Taylor & Francis - Having problems? See this
- More ebook platforms
Download and printing of Ebooks
- Download the whole chapter of book (e.g Sciencedirect E-books)
- Download a few pages (e.g Most EBSCO E-books)
- Read page by page online (e.g EBSCO E-books, Hathitrust)
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery