Answered By: Bissy Ithack
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2019     Views: 257

Use the LawNet database to find the case.

(Faculty of Law staff and students click here to access)

In the LawNet home page, select cases under resources and search by neutral citation in the basic search box. 

For example: [2007] SGHC 179


At the results page click on the case to view it.

Click on icon to download the full-text of the case.


Related FAQs

    Related Library Guides