Answered By: Ming Guang Han Last Updated: Feb 16, 2020 Views: 33238
Fines may be paid via the following channels :
- by cash only at Student Services Centre, Yusof Ishak House (see below for further instructions)
By Credit Card/eDebit (Internet Banking) online
- For NUS Students, please use NUSFastPay to settle your library fines. The minimum payment amount is SGD$1.00. If fines do not show on NUSFastPay, students may alternatively use the online payment portal.
- For NUS Staff and NUS Library External Members, please use our online payment portal. You may also want to check the monthly maintenance schedule if the online payment system is down. Please use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari if you are unable to access the site via Chrome or Firefox.
- The minimum payment amount is SGD$1.00. The maximum payment amount is subject to your bank’s withdrawal or credit card limit or SGD$50,000. (whichever is lower).
- For eDebit (Internet Banking), the participating banks are: DBS, OCBC, UOB and Citibank. The minimum payment via eDebit (Internet Banking) is SGD$1.00.
Payment by cash is available to students at the Student Service Centre only. Please request for an invoice from the Student Service Centre at Yusof Ishak House.
Fill in the invoice and make payment at the Student Service Centre. To clear fines immediately, return a copy of the invoice to the Loans Desk. Otherwise, the fines will be automatically deducted from your account after 1.00pm on the next working day.
Please keep your receipt as proof of payment.
If you require further assistance regarding the payment of fines, please do not hesitate to approach the library staff at the Loans Desk (or call 6516-2016 during office hours).
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Electronic resources
- Citation Manager
- Media Materials
- Citation Analysis
- Open access
- Closed Stacks
- Research Data Management
- Exam papers
- Document Delivery