Answered By: Loans & Membership Department Last Updated: Jun 16, 2021 Views: 35301
Fines may be paid via the following channels:
By Credit Card/eDebit (Internet Banking) online:
- For NUS Students, please use NUSFastPay to settle your library fines. The minimum payment amount is SGD$1.00. If fines do not show on NUSFastPay, students may alternatively use the online payment portal.
- For NUS Staff and NUS Library External Members, please use our online payment portal. You may also want to check the monthly maintenance schedule if the online payment system is down. Please use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari if you are unable to access the site via Chrome or Firefox.
- The minimum payment amount is SGD$1.00. The maximum payment amount is subject to your bank’s withdrawal or credit card limit or SGD$50,000. (whichever is lower).
- For eDebit (Internet Banking), the participating banks are: DBS, OCBC, UOB and Citibank. The minimum payment via eDebit (Internet Banking) is SGD$1.00.
Do note that :
- Items that are overdue should be returned first before fines on them be paid.
- Please log out from your library account (myLINC) before making your payment.
Payment by cash is available to students at the Student Service Centre only. Please request for an invoice from the Student Service Centre at Yusof Ishak House.
Fill in the invoice and make payment at the Student Service Centre. To clear fines immediately, return a copy of the invoice to the Loans Desk. Otherwise, the fines will be automatically deducted from your account after 1.00pm on the next working day.
Please keep your receipt as proof of payment.
If you require further assistance regarding the payment of fines, please do not hesitate to approach the library staff at the Loans Desk (or call 6516-2016 during office hours).
Related Library Guides
Browse by Popular Topics
- Library IT Related Issues
- Exam Papers
- Open access
- Research Impact
- Document Delivery
- Research Data Management
- Scopus ID
- Citation Manager